Vivid Reports CPM and Flex software are regularly being integrated with new ERPs, accounting systems, human resource and payroll management systems, CRM, and many other third party systems.
Below are some of the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems that Vivid Reports CPM has already been integrated with. For customers using these ERPs (and many others), Vivid Reports CPM can be installed in as little as one hour.
If your organization is running multiple ERPs or data sources, Vivid Reports UNITY™ is a version of Vivid that can be easily integrated with more complex system configurations. UNITY™ still permits G/L customization without effecting the core systems.
ERPs that Vivid Reports is Integrated with:
- Enterprise / Vantage 7 / Vantage 8
- Epicor ERP (E9 / Epicor 9)
- Epicor ERP (E10 / Epicor 10)
- Standard Edition (SE)
- Sage 100 Standard (Formerly MAS 90)
- Sage 100 Advanced and Premium (Formerly MAS 200)
- Sage 300 ERP (Formerly ERP Accpac)
- Sage 500 ERP (Formerly MAS 500)
- Sage PFW (Platinum For Windows)
- Sage X3
- Dynamics GP (Formerly Great Plains)
- Dynamics GP with Analytical Accounting (Formerly Great Plains)
- Dynamics AX (Formerly Axapta)
- Dynamics NAV (Formerly Navision)
- Dynamics SL (Formerly Solomon)
- Business One
Database Platforms Supported:
or any other OBDC compliant data source