Vivid Reports CPM and Flex software are regularly being integrated with new ERPs, accounting systems, human resource and payroll management systems, CRM, and many other third party systems.
Below are some of the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems that Vivid Reports CPM has already been integrated with. For customers using these ERPs (and many others), Vivid Reports CPM can be installed in as little as one hour.
If your organization is running multiple ERPs or data sources, Vivid Reports UNITY™ is a version of Vivid that can be easily integrated with more complex system configurations. UNITY™ still permits G/L customization without effecting the core systems.
ERPs that Vivid Reports is Integrated with:
and over 50 more!
Web-Based Integration / APIs (Application Programming Interfaces):
Today’s web-based ERPs, such as Acumatica and Epicor ERP 10 Cloud, provide web services or APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) that allow third party software to communicate with the ERP database across the Internet.
Depending on the ERP, there are various options available. Including:
- REST (Representational State Transfer)
- OData (Open Data Protocol) standards and best practices are incorporated
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
- Data Entities and BYOD (Bring Your Own Database)
- Microsoft Cloud Based ERP such as D365 FO
- We have created data entities for the data objects that Vivid Reports is using
Regardless of the ERP or data access methods provided, Vivid Reports can be adapted to and integrated with these systems.
Database Platforms Supported:
or any other OBDC compliant data source